Are you one of those women who want to be an expert on do-it-yourself facial masks? The lists below are the 5 ingredients for do-it-by-yourself natural facial masks and what makes it great is that it can readily be found in your own refrigerator. Just a slice of fruit or cheese, you have now the best recipes for face masks.
- Honey. We already know that honey does wonders in the world of face mask recipes. Honey is the most common ingredients for facial masks recipes because of its antibacterial and antiseptic properties which can never be found in fruits and vegetables in our refrigerators. Honey has the vital ingredients that cleanses the skin and pores to prevent acne-causing bacteria from growing on the skin. It also has the properties that can help prevent the skin from being damaged due to harmful effects of the sun’s rays because it has a natural antioxidant and sunscreen protection properties to prevent the skin from getting damaged.
- Banana. Banana is a very common fruit and it’s one with the highest content of potassium, magnesium, iron, iodine, zinc and vitamins A, B, E, and F which is good of the skin and the body. Aside from being a delicious and nutritious fruit, banana is also perfect for making homemade recipe for face masks.
- Oatmeal. Our humble oatmeal is an ideal food for breakfast because of its high fiber content. If applied on the skin, oatmeal helps absorb and remove all impurities and dead skin cells. Its fiber helps remove, scrub stubborn dirt, and minimizes large pores as well as exfoliates your skin leaving it smooth, moisturized, soft and supple.
- Egg. When you are on diet, you would probably eat only the egg whites. But don’t you know that eggs are also good for your skin? Eggs whites are proven to be effective as facial mask because of its properties that stimulates exfoliation, cleansing and lightening of the skin.
- Yogurt. Yogurt is an excellent food for people who have digestive problems. It is rich in zinc, calcium and other minerals the body needs to build strong and healthy bones. It also has lactic acid which is best for the skin. The perfect combination of zinc and yogurt to your recipe for face masks will help remove the impurities of the skin and prevent the trigger of breakouts. It also heals acne scars for you to achieve a smooth, evenly toned, and younger looking skin. n95 mask
These are the best ingredients that you can use to create recipes for face masks. But, if you want to explore discover other kitchen ingredients, a healthy blend of fresh fruits and vegetables is much more efficient.
Here’s how you do it:
- Banana, avocado, papaya trio. This combination is one of the best recipes for face masks which are ideal for dry and itchy skin. Just mash all the ingredients into a smooth paste then apply it for 20 minutes on the face then wash it thoroughly. You can feel your skin supple and smooth to touch.